- Started learning on day 1 in June 1960 and I never stopped.
- Quit school at the age of 16.
- True autodidact or self-taught.
- I thank all of my teachers for giving me the basics.
Creativity is my fuel, the spirit that keeps me going.
I have a keen eye on business and my designs are all related to business drivers. I might look intuitive, somewhat playfull but behind that persona there is a lot of methodology.
“Some people struggle with complexity. Wim plays judo with it”.
A great compliment from someone who is no longer with us.
I commit myself to plain language. My ambition is to explain things in a way that my mother would understand it. There is a lot of hot air in this business. Baked Air would be the literal translation from the Dutch.
Please correct me when I cross that line?
Overview of services
My ability to make things will aim at substantive issues (content). Not on the big political or philosophical problems but things like:
- I have an idea but I do not get to the core. I do not get it on paper.
- I trying to define myself and my product but I do not get to the core.
- I want to organize an event but I need a clear plan that takes account of my budget.
There is no one size fits all.
It’s never routine and with over 40 years of experience I see patterns but I don’t believe in a one size fits all. The matter of detail needed is always the outcome of the basic triangle of communications:
Customer focus is key and I have to warn my customers that I’m Dutch. That comes with a certain directness but it’s also referred to as my charm. I’m not a pleaser. I get into the ring with passion and most of all I will show you the pitfalls and you safely through the jungle of obstacles
Information Management IM, others call it Enterprise Content Management of ECM. The world of unstructured data and how to close the gap with the structured world.